To ensure your gorgeous blooms last as long as possible and continue to look amazing please follow these instructions to take good care of them.
- Cut the stems. If your flowers are in a bouquet, cut the stems at a 45 degree angle about 2cm from the bottom and place them in fresh tap water. Top up water as needed - you may be surprised how much water flowers use in a day!
- Remove all leaves that will be submerged in your vase. These will spoil your flowers quicker as they contain bacteria!
- Boxed arrangements require topping up of water from time to time - every day should do it - but don't over fill the oasis as it will spill over.
- Keep all your arrangements away from direct sunlight ideally in a cool room and avoiding air conditioning if possible.
- Remove all dead flowers from your arrangement, particularly if you have other flowers that are still looking fabulous, they'll spoil the live ones faster
- Remove lily pollen with a damp tissue. It can stain your hands and fabrics.
- It's a good idea to add Flower Food to the water of fresh cut flowers to keep them for longer which can be found at your local florist.